WHAT? Continuous improvement/lean digital meet up events that captures inspiration and true networking with like minds. People who believe in combining excellence for mutual success. Good stories to listen to, curated networking – not just left to chance. Because people want to share, learn, ask what’s really happening in practice, get new ideas, increase confidence in their own journey, and feel part of something bigger! You are not alone!
ENGAGEMENT – RULES & EXPECTATIONS
- Collaborative Improvement mind set.
- Being actively engaged in continuous improvement – any approach/discipline.
- Believe in the CICE Network principles – particularly, that we all have something to learn, and stories to share.
- Commit to follow up/impact statement/feedback on benefit of network value exchanges.
- Commit to participating in determining the infrastructure/funding/fuelling the network.
Just the Start!
- This is only the start. Where this could go is amazing! By role, by location, by topic, by challenge…..
- Philosophy: Confidence in the success of the parts = Believe in the wins of the whole.
CICE: CI Collaborative Excellence: building an amazing global network! Spinning our improvement wheels faster!
Currently beta testing the meet ups. Priority will be given to those actively engaged on some level with the concept to date.
- GLOBAL CICE: Open Mic, internals: max 2 hours
Open to any improvement people, any role, level, industry, location.
Any collaborative minded improvement people.
Topic: Round table, bring a topic, focus for the discussion.
Maximum 12 people.
PLATFORMS: Email your interest to Trish.
- Event bookings are via Google Forms.
- Connection of participants pre and post is Linked In.
- Event organiser contact will be via Email.
- Digital meets up are via Zoom.
- Post event follow up, feedback, impact details via Google Forms, and email.
- Event recordings on unlisted You Tube channel.
- Links to recordings, feedback forms via passworded webpage.
POST EVENT: A feedback, updates, connection stories, impact link will be provided.
COST: Currently payment neutral, but the event is not free. You need to put in your time, effort, energy, stories, feedback.
We go for passionate people, with a story to tell, who have been in trenches at all levels, industries, sizes, approaches and experience the challenges, successes… . truly connecting, networking, sharing, learning, inspiring each other to continuous improvement greatness and success!
Terms & Conditions: CICE Global Events 2019 Ts & Cs
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT or LEAN? Lean or lean. Continuous Improvement or CI. I’m more in the CI camp, but have used the wording CI/lean to incorporate both. Really it’s the principles that we are all practicing that matter.
Any questions, comments, input, suggestions…. Trish Wilson: 021 449 229. trish @ thecicenetwork. co.nz
© Trish Wilson. CICE. All Rights Reserved. 2019