Increasing improvement success through a Collaborative Network Approach. Strengthen the individuals, impact the whole.
How will we know we’re successful? What’s the metrics/measurements!
- Confidence in the parts, indicates confidence in the success of the whole.
- Known, trusted and accessed globally.
- Great feedback, stories, input.
- Concrete evidence of the value adding impact of the network approach.
WHAT ‘SELLS’ the NETWORK: Is the stories. Our stories….
- The person who was amazed and pleased at the access to CI minds that he has.
- A breakfast where one idea made a big difference to the framework used for ideas.
- The ability to connect with like minds on say Industry 4.0 and Lean.
- Knowing you’re not alone. “You people have given me the confidence, shot in the arm to go back and keep going.”
- The ability to share a story and receive feedback from those who understand you.
- Sound boards who care about you, and ask good questions to help you achieve CI.
….. Certainly worthwhile, There is a demand to share ideas as I found when I found you!
….. Congrats! An amazing 5 years – incredible to think of all the improvements and gains you/the network has helped facilitate. Not to forget your bottomless pit of enthusiasm.
….. Best hour I’ve spent for along time, thanks to everyone for their ideas.
……Of course I’d like to be in the loop. (Puerto Rico)
….. I’m super impressed. Count me in! Just wanted to say you have an ally. (Netherlands)
…… Very exciting and well done. (Australia)
….. It looks great. It works because of the people, because of you, and the people in it! (UK)
….. We are happy to be part of your global initiative. Let us know how we can add value specifically to make this initiative a successful one. (Malaysia)
….. I think you should take the network global. (India)
….. Certainly happy to work with you to bring this alive. (Australia).
….. SO Exciting! (NZ)
…..1+1+1+n = infinite. Who knows what we can do next!
…..An amazing opportunity to be part of! Thank you so much for connecting us. Definitely food for thought/great connections.
…..I am very much looking forward to the next one.
…..The meet ups keep exceeding my expectations..
…..Well done for another excellent event!! I’m re-enthused!
…..Great to be with a whole room of like-minded people. And reminded, I am not alone!
…..I have never experienced such genuine interest in conversations and sharing!
…..Best afternoon I’ve had for a long time. Peer pressure is amazing.
….. the event was like a recharge, to be in the same room with so many people that understand the challenges and rewards of CI!
…. Nice to take time out to get fresh ideas and to think on where we are and where we would like to go with our improvements…
…. Great job! I’ll be back!
…. Excellent day, lots to think about.
…. Very knowledgeable room of passionate improvers!
And my latest favourite: Thanks for the inspiration…. I haven’t been for a while, but after the last one we set up a little system to gather kaizen ideas, logging 124 ideas in 14 months, with 112 implemented… that’s nearly 2/week, all the result of a breakfast chat… these things really are worth it!
The CICE Network: an amazing network of collaborative individual CI minded and active people.
© All Rights Reserved Trish Wilson. 2019, created 2014.