- Accelerating people’s journeys
- Inspiring, energising, sharing, learning, collaborating and going further together…
- Personal: treating everyone individually. We are same, same but different. Making the relationships of the network personal and personalised. People want quality connections.
- Time: the doers, creators are busy. They don’t have a lot of bandwidth. They don’t have the time, energy, sometimes $$ to do the groundwork to find the right connections. The full time networkers do this for you. All learning, sharing, networking is good but targeted and useful is much more effective.
- Curated: is key. As much as possible getting the right people in the right room, on the right conversations. This is not as easy as it sounds.
- Doing the hard work: We all know the value of connecting with others. But ‘networking’ is not always fun, people don’t like it, it makes them uncomfortable. CICE bridges the gap of this, creating a safe, trusted, connected environment. Trust CICE, trust the connections and the others involved. Therefore impact and exchange can happen much quicker.
- Combining journeys: everyone is on a journey. This as a starting point is key. It means the expectation is not telling, or helping, but connecting so people can do better in what they’re doing. It’s hugely valuable to connect with others on similar journeys, or even sometimes completely different ones. But it’s finding those to connect with that’s key.
WHAT ‘SELLS’ the NETWORK: Is the stories.
“One of the main things I’ve got from the network is the power and need to personalise an improvement journey.” CI Manager, NZ
“Can you imagine any other universe in which this combination of improvement minds would have happened.” Change Consultant, UK
“I got more out of connecting for a day with other practitioners than 3 days with a consultant.” Production Team, NZ
“I am so grateful for the people I have access to and will remember it for the rest of my days.” Industrial Engineer, Bangladesh.
It’s a privilege to be in-amongst the calibre and quality of people who are in the mix. CICE provides the structure but all the content is thanks to you!
- Certainly worthwhile, There is a demand to share ideas as I found when I found you!
- Best hour I’ve spent for along time, thanks to everyone for their ideas.
- The meet ups keep exceeding my expectations.
- Well done for another excellent event!! I’m re-enthused!
- Great to be with a whole room of like-minded people. And reminded, I am not alone!
- I have never experienced such genuine interest in conversations and sharing!
- Best afternoon I’ve had for a long time. Peer pressure is amazing.
- The event was like a recharge, to be in the same room with so many people that understand the challenges and rewards of CI!
- Nice to take time out to get fresh ideas and to think on where we are and where we would like to go with our improvements…
- Great job! I’ll be back!
- Excellent day, lots to think about.
- Very knowledgeable room of passionate improvers!
- Being part of a global voice that I can bring back to my country for inspiration.
- Thanks for the inspiration…. I haven’t been for a while, but after the last one we set up a little system to gather kaizen ideas, logging 124 ideas in 14 months, with 112 implemented… that’s nearly 2/week, all the result of a breakfast chat… these things really are worth it!
And what people say in person….
Listen to Steve and Duane: link Steve, VP, System Value Stream Manager
Listen to Ian: link Ian, Project Manager
Listen to Andrew: link Andrew, BI Facilitator
Listen to Naga: link Project Manager, CI
Listen to Mario, and watch for the room pan at the end!: link Mario, Production Engineer
And Trish on the value of enabling connections.
The CICE Network: An amazing network of collaborative individual CI minded and active people.