Accelerating people’s journeys. Inspiring, energising, sharing, learning, collaborating and going further together…
CONNECTIONS : CONVERSATIONS : IMPACT : ENERGY & POTENTIAL
WHAT PEOPLE SAY – Inspired & Connected
Richard, “I think I don’t have time to spare, then I do and there’s always nuggets to take away”
Pippa, “Just being amongst others, so energising”
Lee, “These are conversations and connections that wouldn’t have happened in any other world”
Ian, “What’s one thing I got? A whole list”
Jayden, “It’s just great to be talking about improvement again”
Viroshan, “This gets me out of my bubble”
Akira, “I love interacting with REAL pros who are distinctively different from those who say they know CI but haven’t done anything concrete or substantial in gemba (coalface).
Lea-Ann, “Very happy to share in the global space which could be of great value to others”.
WHAT ‘SELLS’ the NETWORK: Is the stories.
“One of the main things I’ve got from the network is the power and need to personalise an improvement journey.” CI Manager, NZ
“Can you imagine any other universe in which this combination of improvement minds would have happened.” Change Consultant, UK
“I got more out of connecting for a day with other practitioners than 3 days with a consultant.” Production Team, NZ
“I am so grateful for the people I have access to and will remember it for the rest of my days.” Industrial Engineer, Bangladesh.
“It’s a privilege to be in-amongst the calibre and quality of people who are in the mix.”
“It is always great meeting different people I wouldn’t normally have the opportunity to meet.”
- Certainly worthwhile, There is a demand to share ideas as I found when I found you!
- Best hour I’ve spent for a long time.
- The meet ups exceed expectations.
- Well done, an excellent event!! I’m re-enthused!
- Great to be with a whole room of like-minded people. And reminded, I am not alone!
- I have never experienced such genuine interest in conversations and sharing!
- The event was like a recharge, to be in the same room with so many people that understand the challenges and rewards of CI!
- Thanks for the inspiration…. I haven’t been for a while, but after the last one we set up a little system to gather kaizen ideas, logging 124 ideas in 14 months, with 112 implemented… that’s nearly 2/week, all the result of a breakfast chat… these things really are worth it!
- Personal: Treating everyone individually. People want quality connections.
- Time: the doers are busy. Not a lot of bandwidth, time, energy, sometimes $$ to do the groundwork to find the right connections.
- Curated: There is an anchor, a core driver. There is a catalyst, electron buzzing, glue holding the edges, creating a space of trust.
- Doing the hard work: We know the value of connecting with others. But ‘networking’ is not always fun. CICE bridges the gap, creating a safe, trusted, connected environment.
- Combining journeys: It’s hugely valuable to connect with others. It’s finding those to connect with that’s key.