WHAT IN PRACTICE
“CICE has no agenda beyond all of us succeeding with a CI mind set.
It’s facilitated and organic, about no central expert, no one way … that’s why we like it.”
ABOUT: new ideas, inspiration, not about listening to experts, unique, each meet up uniquely created.
A POOL: of network talent across the world, connecting in ever increasing combinations.
CURATED: and targeted connections, conversations and meet ups. Mostly 3-7 in number.
It’s for the Doers, the Activators, the Creators. You are integral to improvement in action.
It’s for practitioners of improvement of any kind, in amongst others, connecting globally.
For FAQ page click here: FAQ LINK.
- A Collaborative Improvement mind set.
- Be actively engaged in continuous improvement – any approach/discipline.
- Believe in the network principles – particularly, that we all have something to learn, and stories to share.
- Commit to follow up/impact/feedback on co-creating the format, content, infrastructure, fuel for the network.
- Open to active doers. Doing, willing to learn, engaging, collaborative, mutual win:win.
- PERSONAL: Email, LI messaging, LI profiles.
- MEETS UPS: Via Zoom and in person.
- SHARING: Impact/stories: Variety of forums.
CONCRETE IMPACT : Tracked here.
- You: What are you changing, doing, improving, working on. Your Story.
- Us: How can you help, strengthen, inspire, connect someone. Our Story.
- Big picture: Changing the system? The Story.
© All Rights Reserved Trish Wilson. 2020.