THIS PAGE IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT! October 2021
A work in progress to capture 8+ years of connections, events, stories and activity!
A place to capture RESOURCES, IDEAS, POSSIBILITIES, EVENT LINKS…..
TO inspire, engage, take yourself and others forward. CREATE the connections, the stories, create the impact catalogue of our amazing!
Our philosophy: It’s a craft, a practice, it’s creative.
NOUS: A space, a place, a resource….. For people at what they do – jobs, careers, professions, work, any demographic, their mahi with a mindset and curiosity of improving, themselves, those around them, the world. Connecting and collaborating!
WHAT IN PRACTICE – It does have to be experienced!
ABOUT finding and engaging with improvement minded individuals, then connecting and combining that excellence.
NOUS! The Network Of Us … Connecting the dots! Improvement Minds across the Globe!
Be in amongst those out there doing it! Action, impact, a mindset of curiosity and collaboration.
THE PIECES of running NOUS:
Assuming excellence, then connecting, curating and combing that. An art and a science, and we love it!
- Stories, case studies
- The database of our people, are you on ‘the books’
- Events run, topics
- Connections made
- Participation, what we’re doing ourselves
- Inspiration, links and resources
- Improvement Globally! The list
STORIES of us at WORK:
Would you change your work, career story 10 stories.
….. more coming!
NETWORK Previous PORTFOLIO & CATALOGUE
Database platform: We are global, any demographic, location, role, approach, industry. Known personally 2500+.
Brief snapshots of the activity from 2012 onwards!
We are proud of all the connections, activity, events, projects, meet ups, brokering, stories, so far…. 8 years and counting!
Activity in the last period
- 2 improvement recruitment roles to recruit for.
- Successful internal network connection resulting in hiring exchange, SA and UK.
- Helping answer a question of software tracking systems.
- Promotion of a lean sensei course.
- Networking the leaders of clusters, networks NZ wide.
- Participation in Best Practice competition and website activity.
- Promotion, attendance and attendee assistance (2 queries) AME Australia.
- Creating a collaborative leadership presentation and active participant event with USA, HK, Australia, and NZ.
- Personalised connections: NZ and Oz, France and UK, thought leaders in strategy, change.
Having such a wide and diverse network, and building the social capital between connections, we are broker, intermediary, connector, matchmaker. Snapshot here.
Connections, Topics & Meet Ups:
- Mentoring lean connection, 40 yr veteran in NZ, with great young mang in Bangladesh
- Australia and UK Blood Services
- Creatives! Creativity in Business and Improvement.
- The value of cash, different kinds of value exchange.
- Story telling event
- Networking, the networkers
- Numerous meet ups of CI practitioners across NZ and the globe.
- How to stay focused on CI.
- Improvement and different personalities
- Conversations with a lean veteran
- Lean and Product Development
- Industry 4.0
- Connecting SME owners
- Find the Others, global improvement thinkers
- Change in South Africa and nature
- Connecting the listeners
- Millennials searching for roles that matter
- CICE – Network women connecting
- NZ women in lean connecting
- Musicians and Explorers
- The Irish and the Kiwis
- LI Post improvement minds meet up
- You Tube active, with many unlisted videos: Our NOUS channel link
- Linked In Active: Trish: Commentary, themes, thinking, questions, connecting.
- Plus Linked In Resource Group . Request to join.
Numerous ‘coffees’ and targeted meet ups.
Plus 6 in person NZ networking conferences.
And NZ and Australian site visits to all industries from councils to engineering, transport, food….
- Process, operational role in the Solomon Islands
- Lean coach role in NZ
- Production Manager, with excellence focus, NZ
- Leadership coach paired with a mentor, UK/South Africa
- GMs/CEOs with the right external coaching practitioners
Practitioner, participant: We need to be doing and learning ourselves!
To find out more, links but also our ratings and insights from experience.
- Reinventing Work Group
- Responsive.Org, Conference attendance, USA.
- NZBEF, COER, Best Practice competition, judge and event attendance
- The Catalyst Network – weekly meet ups of change people
- 21st Century Explorers Network
- Connectle participation – communities of practice
- AME Australia – digital meet ups
- Change Agents slack group – UK
- Advanced Manufacturing NZ
- SME promoters group – NZ
- Working Out Loud circle participation
- Ninjas Transformation Guild network meet ups
- Impact Hub Waikato
- Company of Women NZ group
- Business Mentors NZ
- UoA – RPA webinar
- Starting Good conference – Australia
- TCI – Competitive Clusters conference
- Lean Coffee session NZ/global
- Open for business – generosity session
You have to be a practitioner in your own right, then we bring other practitioners together in combinations that create excellence, that fast forward and accelerate journeys of improvement. “After being a part I feel more energised and inspired to continue with my journey and activity.
Your energy is infectious. I love and value it. The way you speak, and word things, and your bubbly energy!
NETWORK ACTIVITIES OF CONNECTION
For Example: A mix of: Invited, targeted, personalised engagement, meet ups, connections of curiosity, collaboration, impact, events, special topics, open sessions, coffees. Energising practitioner conversations. Global cross pollinating. Any one is welcome, but the stories must be yours!
Costs: Duration: Tailored. Tickets: $35 USD/$50 NZD (approx.) (+.30c booking fee).
Value exchanges and discount options: Register! And check out our Value (VX) Exchange details. BOOK CURRENT EVENTS AND ACTIVITY LINK
NETWORK ACCESS a RESOURCE:
For Example: We need to recruit a lean coach. Can you promote our sensei course. Would love some help with the right software to use. Involvement By: Being in contact. Email, contact us, or Go to form for detailing your need, question.
Costs: Access to the network is hugely valuable. This is a service and there is a charge for it. Contact Us with your need, request, ask.
Links and resources of inspiration:
- www.linkedin.com/feed/Patrick Ross – Love at Bosch
- podcasts.apple.com/nz/podcast/episode-31-something-large-and-wild – worth listening to!
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU0TfOwxQIE Why our Economic System is not Sustainable
- www.linkedin.com/feed/Trish – square pegs and round holes
- www.linkedin.com/feed/update/such a good employment story!
Want to know more about the NETWORK mechanism, Value Exchange Model that we are developing. CLICK HERE
© All Rights Reserved Trish Wilson. 2021.