- MEET UP #3 Thursday 27 May, 10.30am NZT
What: In small breakouts, stories to share, discussions, challenges, successes, others will listen, ask questions, offer ideas for your journey, learn themselves.
Who: NZ Practitioners & guests: A New Zealand focused event. Global internal improvement guests welcome.
Ticket: $75 NZD (+ gst/booking fees). Discount for NZ CICE Members: Bookings/Registrations are open!
Because we need to work together as improvement minded kiwis. MORE DETAILS
Because sharing and engaging with others on the same or similar journeys is ALWAYS inspiring and energising. Find the others.
Because every time we have run such events the feedback about being able to connect and collaborate with others speaks for itself.
- The key will be insights, that we all gather and take away.
- The format will be structured, the content of the conversations may not be.
- It will be recorded for internal sharing only, though the video follows me, as the curator.
- We launch straight in, no formal round table of who people are.
TIMINGS: Will be based on who’s coming and their feedback/needs.
- And follow a version of previous conference agendas. But a condensed 1.5 hour version.
- Time for sharing, for listening, learning and sharing.
- EMAMPLES: Conference Handout 2019 PDF FINAL Conference Handout 2018 ChCh
The final agenda, and timings will be adjusted based on who’s coming, who’s going to be in the ‘room’.
Like all good improvement people we ensure we are practicing ourselves.
Linked In profiles of attendees will be shared here.
Will be provided for attendees.
Link for your awesome thoughts and input.
Your feedback is crucial. Pay it forward for even better connecting events. More of what’s good. Changes/improvements where needed.
SUMMARY OF IDEAS: POST EVENT
Gathering as much as we can from our sharing together.
Will be provided here, and a snapshot photo of attendees.
© CICE All Rights Reserved. 2021.